Morbark LLC, Winn, Michigan, has recognized eight of its top equipment dealers, four in tree care and four in industrial products, with gold tier status for 2018 based on their performance during the previous year.
The gold tier dealers for industrial products are:
- Columbus Equipment, Columbus, Ohio—Ohio, Western West Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana;
- James River Equipment, Holly, Colorado—Virginia, eastern West Virginia and North Carolina;
- C. Whitford Equipment, Wellsville, New York—Western New York; and
- Tidewater Equipment, Brunswick, Georgia—South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
The gold tier dealer for tree care products are:
- Alexander Equipment, Lisle, Illinois—Northern Illinois;
- Bobcat of Buffalo, Lockport, New York—western New York;
- Schmidt Equipment, Oxford, Massachusetts—Massachusetts and Rhode Island; and
- Stevens Products LTD, Auckland, New Zealand—New Zealand.
“Our customers’ success is Morbark’s success, and our dealers are integral to helping our customers succeed,” John Foote, Morbark vice president of strategy and after-market services, says. “Our gold tier dealers provide more than just our high-performance equipment; they give our customers local knowledge and support to help them grow and maintain their businesses. They are the best of the best.”
Morbark dealers are reviewed and scored annually on their customer service, business plan, equipment and parts sales, service and warranty process and marketing efforts. The companies earning gold tier status are exceptional in all scoring aspects, and all but one of these dealers have been awarded the honor previously.
On the industrial side, James River and Tidewater were honored with gold tier status for the fifth straight year while L.C. Whitford earned its second straight gold dealer award. Columbus Equipment was honored for the first time.
For tree care, Alexander Equipment earned gold tier status for the sixth consecutive year, Schmidt earned the honor five of the previous six years and Bobcat of Buffalo was honored for the third straight year. Stevens Products received its second straight gold tier award.
“Our dealers go through a rigorous review process,” Foote says. “We have a series of annual and quarterly reviews that measure performance on various aspects of our businesses. Morbark constantly works with our dealers to improve this process. We’re honored to recognize these dealers who are as devoted to continuous improvement as Morbark is.”