BACE LLC, Charlotte, North Carolina, has announced that it has partnered with Best Buy, headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota, to roll out the BACE Ecosystem for balers and compactors powered by its patented IntelliBACE platform.
“Partnering with an innovative company like Best Buy is a strategic opportunity for the BACE Ecosystem and our IntelliBACE Platform,” says Frederick Waite, BACE’s CEO. “The BACE Ecosystem marries our innovative technology platform, IntelliBACE, with any manufacturers’ balers and compactors to deliver business data, analytics and reporting.”
Some features of the BACE Ecosystem powered by IntelliBACE are:
• the equipment can be implemented on any manufacturers’ new or existing equipment;
• it uses actual weight-based scaling instead of pressure-based systems to improve accuracy;
• it provides real-time access to current and historical service information;
• it provides real-time access to warranty status and information;
• it provides real-time access to training videos and equipment documentation;
• it tracks revenue and expense by equipment, shift, location and region through reporting capabilities;
• it automatically notifies haulers when a compactor is ready to be picked up, eliminating underweight and overweight issues; and
• the cellular communication is securely isolated from corporate networks.
“We look forward to announcing additional partnerships in the near future and continuing to drive innovation into the waste and recycling industry,” adds Greg Leon, senior vice president of sales and marketing at BACE.
BACE manufactures heavy-duty balers, compactors and service for the recycling and waste management industry.