Charlotte, North Carolina-based BACE LLC, a global equipment manufacturer and service provider for the waste and recycling industry, has announced the release of its Service Center enhancement for its patented IntelliBACE Platform, which is the foundation for its BACE Ecosystem. According to a news release from BACE, the Service Center will provide customers with better insights to their BACE balers and compactors.
The new Service Center will enable BACE customers to perform the following tasks:
• view open, pending and historical service information for any manufacturers’ equipment that BACE services;
• fully integrate in real-time BACE’s core service management software;
• track what service expenses are or are not covered under warranty;
• view how many years, months and days remain on an equipment warranty; and
• automatically set a dollar or date analytic threshold to alert users if they have reached the maximum desired expense amount or end of life for a baler or compactor.
“The IntelliBACE Service Center will provide our customers unmatched transparency into one of their largest expenses, service for balers and compactors,” says Frederick Waite, BACE’s chief executive officer. “We continue to help our customers drive costs down thru innovation. By providing service expense transparency, we can help our customers determine whether they are getting the most out of their equipment at the least possible cost.”