Not only does New Way Trucks have the most robust dealer network in North America, New Way also produces the widest lineup of traditional rear-load (RL) refuse trucks in an increasingly automated solid waste industry.
Though the company also manufactures two industry-leading automated side-load, a satellite side-load, and two well-known front-end-load models, New Way’s RL lineup reigns supreme.
Additionally, the company’s RL lineup offers customers diverse options, ranging from the quick and nimble 6-yard Diamondback to the tough and rugged 32-yard King Cobra. In all, the company’s six traditional rear-load models are available in 21 body sizes.
- The King Cobra is the waste industry’s unequivocal packing leader. It features a staggering 1,100 to 1,300 lbs./cubic yard compaction rate. Built to take on a lot of work without requiring a lot of maintenance, the New Way King Cobra is available in four sizes ranging from 20 to 32 yards.
- The tried and true Cobra Magnum’s fast 21-23 second cycle time and overpowering 1,000-plus lbs./cubic yard compaction rate come together in a lighter body weight than the competition. The New Way Cobra Magnum is available in four sizes ranging from 20 to 32 yards.
- Production of the exciting new Cobra High Compaction (HC) model is now underway. The HC matches the compaction rate and speed of its larger siblings while featuring a lighter body and an overall lower profile for height-restricted routes. The New Way Cobra High Compaction comes available in 20, 25 and 27 yards models.
- The New Way Cobra is the most sought-after RL model in the industry today. The Cobra has long been the contractor’s choice by striking the perfect balance between outstanding compaction and a lightweight body. This packer comes available in 16, 18 and 20 yard body capacities.
- A lighter, faster version of the industry-leading Cobra, the Viper is more maneuverable than its larger counterparts. The ever-popular 11 yard Viper can be configured as an under-CDL model, creating opportunities for more driver candidates. The New Way Viper is a reliable favorite of fleet managers from coast to coast and is available in 9, 11 and 13 yard configurations.
- The under-CDL Diamondback is a compact, low-profile refuse truck with a low load sill threshold, but don’t let its small size fool you. Its compaction rate ranges from 800-1,000 lbs./cubic yard. The New Way Diamondback’s quality, affordability and maneuverability makes it best-suited for residential and park routes. The Diamondback is available in 6 and 8 yard body sizes with both standard and high compaction configurations.
With product offerings that fit the needs of any waste hauling operation, it is no wonder that New Way Trucks is the fastest-growing company in the $80 billion solid waste industry.