Edge Innovate TRM831 mobile trommel screen
North Ireland-based Edge Innovate has introduced its Edge TRM831 mobile trommel screen, which is designed to offer high production rates with extensive stockpiling capacities. The new trommel screen:
- is ideal for high-capacity screening applications, including topsoil, compost, household waste and C&D debris
- is equipped with eco-power saving functionality to reduce unnecessary operating costs
- has a screening area of 613 square yards, allowing for sequential startup and customization of operating parameters with an Edge HMI, or human-machine interface, control panel
Visit https://edgeinnovate.com for more information.
Taoglas Waste Insights solutions
Taoglas, an advanced technology provider based in Dublin, has launched its Taoglas Waste Insights solution for the North American market. The service provides real-time data analytics to optimize waste monitoring and collection processes. Features include:
- the ability to gather actionable insights toward more cost-effective and sustainable operations
- smart container sensors, an example of which is pictured at right
- in-vehicle navigation to alert waste haulers when their containers are full
- access to a pickup route feature and predictive collection modeling
Visit www.taoglas.com for more information.
3rd Eye Purif-Eye camera system
3rd Eye, Downers Grove, Illinois, has launched Purif-Eye, a camera system that can assist haulers in optimizing collection. The new camera system:
- was designed to assist recyclers with preventing rejected loads at material recovery facilities
- collects images of commercial container content and processes them to identify potential contamination
- helps fleet owners educate customers by monitoring their material streams to reduce recycling contamination
- does not reduce route productivity as manually inspecting and photographing loads does
Visit www.3rdeyecam.com for more information.
Eriez RevX-E eccentric eddy current separators
Erie, Pennsylvania-based manufacturer Eriez has introduced its newest eccentric eddy current separator, the RevX-E, which is designed to give customers high-quality performance in a more maintenance-friendly package. Features of the eddy current separator include:
- an eccentrically mounted magnetic rotor within a nonconductive shell for separating nonferrous metals
- direct drive for both the rotor and conveyor
- a cantilevered frame that enables maintenance staff to change the belt in less than 10 minutes
- large access panels around the machine that are designed to facilitate entry for maintenance
Visit www.eriez.com for more information.
Explore the January February 2022 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Waste Today
- GreenWaste acquires Hayward Transfer Station
- Ironclad acquires Adler Tank Rentals
- Michigan announces $800,000 more in community recycling grants
- Striving for efficiency
- New year, new ideas
- NYC mayor announces citywide curbside compost collection
- Recycleye raises $17M in Series A funding
- Facility for hard-to-recycle materials to open in Harrisville, New York