Voith Dtect monitoring system.
Voith, with U.S. headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, has introduced Dtect, which it describes as an intelligent monitoring system that provides real-time data on driveline performance and coupling status. Features of Dtect include:
- comprehensive monitoring of a driveline’s torque-limiting couplings.
- an updated quadruple sensor setup that increases the sensing range.
- ability to monitor multiple couplings at the same time.
- Modbus TCP/IP communications for easy integration into established process information networks.
Visit www.voith.com for more information.
Kinshofer DXS hydraulic mobile excavator shears.
Kinshofer USA, Sanborn, New York, has introduced the DXS Series of hydraulic mobile excavator shears available in DXS-40 and DXS-50 models. Features of the shear series include:
- suitability for scrap processing, tire recycling and demolition.
- an optional integrated Fuchs Quick Connect system.
- high power-to-weight ratios, with the 9,920-pound DXS-50 featuring a closing force of 1,203 tons.
- double-acting speed valves coupled with the cylinder technology for faster cycle times.
Visit www.kinshofer.com for more information.
Hedstrom Environmental plastic commercial dumpsters.
Hedstrom Environmental of Ashland, Ohio, has released rear load plastic commercial dumpsters, which the company says offer myriad benefits over traditional steel dumpsters. Features of the dumpster include:
- a complete uni-body plastic design resistant to rust and leaks.
- lighter weight for easy maneuverability, quiet unloading and less wear and tear on trucks.
- an ergonomic hook bar system to make it easier getting from point A to point B.
- availability in both 2- and 3-yard designs with custom colors upon request.
Visit www.hedstromenvironmental.com for more information.
BossTek OdorBoss Fusion.
BossTek, based in Peoria, Illinois, has developed a mobile system that uses an odor control chemical instead of water to reduce site odors. Features of the OdorBoss Fusion include:
- a fully customizable chemical flow and dispersion method.
- a continuous run time of up to 10 days without the need for refueling and as much as two months of operation from a standard 275-gallon tote.
- biodegradable chemicals effective on a wide range of odor sources, including volatile organic compounds, sulfides, mercaptans and more.
- a heated enclosure and nozzle with heat tracing for operation in almost any weather.
Visit www.bosstek.com for more information.