Prab Bundle Breaker conveyor enhancement. Kalamazoo, Michigan-based Prab Inc. has released its Bundle Breaker as a conveyor enhancement that preconditions metal scrap bundles for improved material transfer, processing and safety. Features of the Bundle Breaker include:
- installs in a conveyor’s infeed hopper
- dual-rotating cylinders loosen bundles of chips, turnings and other materials to allow effective processing in downstream equipment
- a 3-horsepower, totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motor drives a speed reducer with mounted cover
- can be added to an existing conveyor or incorporated into a new metal scrap processing system
Visit https://www.prab.com/ for more information.
Accent Wire Tie R400 wire tier. Accent Wire Tie, Tomball, Texas, has debuted its Accent R400 wire tier for use in the waste and recycling industry. Features of the wire tier include:
- engineered to be installed or retrofitted on two-ram balers
- four-twist rotary knotting sequence enables operators to use a finer gauge baling wire without sacrificing safe operation and transport
- requires less maintenance with fewer moving parts and features a quick-change removable parts cartridge
- compact design accommodates different baler design obstacles for tier placement
Visit https://www.accentwiretie.com/ for more information.
Curbtender Fuzion automated side loader. Curbtender Inc., Cedar Falls, Iowa, has announced the launch of a new automated side-loader platform called the Fuzion. Features of the Fuzion include:
- designed as a highly configurable platform to meet a wide variety of needs
- tapered body can be equipped for single-stream or dual-stream waste collection
- corrosive liquids are contained in the body and protected from the packing cylinders as a result of the hopper being raised above the body floor
- pre-crusher panel capable of pressing down bulky items like cardboard boxes
Visit https://curbtender.com/ for more information.
Noblelift Q-series electric forklifts. Des Plaines, Illinois-based Noblelift has introduced its lithium iron phosphate LFP/LiFePO4 electric 60Q- and 70Q-Series forklifts for indoor and outdoor applications. Features of the forklifts include:
- available in 6,000- to 7,000-pound load capacities in double- or triple-stage masts of up to 21.25 feet
- designed to perform in heavy-duty applications with equivalent performances to traditional internal combustion trucks
- faster and longer charge cycles allow more material to be moved, with 10,000 cycles requiring only 2.5 hours of charging
- battery is maintenance-free and does not require watering, gassing and cooling down
Visit https://www.nobleliftna.com/ for more information.