Van Dyk RoBB-AQC robotic sorter.
Van Dyk Recycling Solutions, Norwalk, Connecticut, has introduced the RoBB-AQC, a new robotic sorter that is designed for improved quality control sorting. Developed by Dutch manufacturer Bollegraaf, the RoBB-AQC combines near-infrared detection with artificial intelligence-powered learning. Features of the sorter include:
- can make up to 70 picks per minute
- can sort intermittently or continuously, regardless of working conditions on-site
- requires minimal supervision and little maintenance
- can simultaneously sort up to four different materials per module
Visit www.vdrs.com for more information.
Epiroc fleet management platform.
Epiroc, Broomfield, Colorado, has introduced My Epiroc, a new digital fleet management solution available on web and mobile devices with various features for increasing fleet efficiency and safety. Features of the platform include:
- assists in increasing efficiency, improving uptime and maximizing workflow
- helps users keep track of productivity with alerts and status updates
- highlights actions that require immediate attention
- securely stores data in an encrypted cloud environment
Visit www.epiroc.com for more information.
KPI FT4250 optional prescreen.
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI), Yankton, South Dakota, announced it has added a two-deck, 4-by-7-foot prescreen option to its FT4250 mobile impactor plant. Features of the prescreen include:
- allows producers to scalp the feed, crush the material and post-screen on one unit
- maximizes scalping ability and minimizes the amount of undersized material passing through the chamber
- reduces wear costs
- increases the amount of final product by 30 percent
Visit www.kpijci.com for more information.
Mantsinen 140 material handlers.
Finland-based Mantsinen has introduced the Mantsinen 140, a machine designed to work in limited spaces such as ports, pulp and steel mill feeding operations and terminal works. Features of the machine include:
- turning wheels, which enable sideways movement and efficient use in limited space
- a Hybrilift that makes it up to 50 percent more energy efficient
- a machine room featuring a roof
- transfers important machine and operational data to a cloud service, including information such as handled tons, hydraulic pressures, temperatures and electronic service follow-ups
Visit www.mantsinen.com/en/ for more information.