Scranton Manufacturing New Way Cobra HC.
Scranton Manufacturing, Scranton, Iowa, debuted its 25-cubic-yard New Way Cobra HC to its Cobra line of rear loaders at WasteExpo in Las Vegas May 6-9. Features include:
- a 3.5-cubic-yard hopper with 80-inch tailgate and inboard cylinders
- a full-length formed trough, external backpack valve, 21- to 23-second cycle time and angled ejection cylinder to deliver loads up to 1,000 pounds per cubic yard.
- an outside-mounted front valve, easy-access wiring system and removable slide-shoe access covers
- an inside-body hydraulic tank
Visit https://refusetrucks.scrantonmfg.com for more information.
Autocar Trucks DC-64R refuse truck.
At WasteExpo, Hagerstown, Indiana-based Autocar Trucks announced the launch of the Autocar DC-64R refuse truck—its first new conventional truck in more than three decades. Features of the DC-64R refuse truck include:
- a cab that easily fits three people
- an interior made of steel, aluminum and corner castings for extra durability
- an upgraded electric system featuring one-touch diagnostics
- a raked windshield design for visibility and safety
Visit www.autocartruck.com for more information.
Wastequip RockBox roll-off container.
Wastequip, Charlotte, North Carolina, launched a new ultra-heavy-duty roll-off container during WasteExpo. Features of the roll-off container include:
- a body made from wear-resistant Hardox steel
- a lighter weight so haulers can carry more than with traditional steel roll-offs
- durability four times stronger than mild steel
- availability in 15-, 20-, 25- and 30-yard sizes
Visit www.wastequip.com for more information.
Machinex Mach Hyspec optical sorter.
Plessisville, Quebec-based Machinex unveiled its new generation Mach Hyspec optical sorter at WasteExpo. Features of the optical sorter include:
- cleaning and maintenance time reduced by 50 percent
- a built-in platform to allow a standard working position
- an internal guard rail system to ensure worker security
- the ability to move the lighting system and ejection nozzles bar for maintenance
Visit www.machinexrecycling.com for more information.