Terex Washing Systems HydroScrub 200.
Terex Washing Systems, Dungannon, Northern Ireland, announced the company is launching the HydroScrub 200, the latest addition to its Greenline range of products that has been tailored to work in wash recycling applications. Features of the system include:
- hydro floatation water injection, integrated pre- and post-screens, a high-volume trash removal screen and single-pass processing for various feed materials
- ideal for wash recycling applications where the challenge is liberating valuable aggregates and light organics
- can be used in “high-volume lights” applications
- a key-operated powerpack for hydraulic angle adjustment
Visit https://www.terex.com/washing/en/ for more information.
Pellenc Service Pack solution.
Pellenc ST, Pertuis, France, has released Service Pack, which it describes as a new turnkey solution for recycling facility operators that provides them with operational support. Features of the Service Pack include:
- 24/7 services, such as on-site service, remote maintenance and training
- an unlimited supply of replacement and wear parts and advice based on analysis of data collected by the digital system
- a new software called Smart&Share designed to assist with performance optimization and facilitate preventive maintenance through customized reports and alerts
- can provide customers with controlled maintenance costs for several years, local support and statistical tools to better understand sorting data and events recorded on optical sorters
Visit https://www.pellencst.com/ for more information.
Westward GO-4 XTR refuse hauler.
Westward Industries, Manitoba, Canada, says the GO-4 XTR can serve as a valuable tool for hauling garbage and easily dumping that refuse into a centralized container. Features of the hydraulic refuse hauler include:
- can haul up to 800 pounds
- ideal vehicle for small commercial and municipal applications
- offers ease of entry from each side for drivers, eliminating the need to walk around the entire vehicle for access
- narrow turning radius of only 11 feet, with an automotive drivetrain and automotive-grade components
Visit https://westwardindustries.com/ for more information.
BossTek DB-30 Injektor
Peoria, Illinois-based BossTek has announced its new DustBoss DB-30 Injektor, a dust control unit developed in response to customer feedback. Features of the DB-30 include:
- a dosing pump that BossTek says also can be added as a retrofit to existing DustBoss mist cannons
- a standard coverage area of more than 6,100 square feet and adjustable stroke length and frequency ranging from 1 per hour to 100 per minute optional 359-degree oscillation that can grow coverage area to 31,000 square feet
- metering pump housing constructed from chemical-resistant, fiber-reinforced thermoplastic, with a ceramic ball valve
Visit https://bosstek.com/ for more information.