Air-Weigh BinMaxx Cloud weigh-in-motion scale.
Air-Weigh, Eugene, Oregon, has debuted the BinMaxx Cloud. The product combines the features of its front-loading BinMaxx Scale with a cloud-based portal. Features of the BinMaxx Cloud scale include:
- front-end loader arm scale that uses cloud-based technology to collect and store data automatically via Bluetooth technology
- identifies and records each lift daily
- portal that displays container weight, lift locations, pickup fees and expected landfill charges
- ability to generate detailed lift reports in spreadsheet and PDF formats
Visit www.air-weigh.com for more information.
Industrial Magnetics magnetic separation pulley and conveyor system.
Industrial Magnetics Inc., Boyne City, Michigan, offers a magnetic separation pulley and conveyor system designed for the automated separation of weakly magnetic stainless steel. Features of the magnetic stainless separation conveyor and magnetic stainless separation pulley include:
- magnets are designed to attract and hold stainless steel scrap from e-scrap, chopped wire and auto shredder residue
- offered as an all-in-one conveyor unit or as a standalone head pulley that can be integrated into existing conveyor systems
- available in several standard strength and width configurations ranging from 36 inches to 80 inches
- available in custom strengths and widths to fit the needs of the application
Visit www.magnetics.com for more information.
Liftomatic 10HT-4W four-wheel hand truck.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois-based Liftomatic Material Handling Inc. released the Liftomatic 10HT-4W. The model 10HT-4W is a four-wheel hand truck designed with ergonomic safety in mind. Features of the 10HT-4W include:
- designed to handle all rimmed steel, fiber and plastic drums weighing up to 1,000 pounds
- drum truck has two 10-inch main wheels with full roller bearings and two 4-inch swivel casters to support the drum
- uses Liftomatic’s parrot-beak clamping design
- a clamping mechanism that can be adjusted to handle all drum sizes from 10 to 85 gallons
Visit www.liftomatic.com for more information.
BinMaster Stockpile Reports estimating tool.
Lincoln, Nebraska-based BinMaster says the technology it offers can bring “precision and reliability to measuring and monitoring volume and tonnage in freestanding stockpiles.” Features of the Stockpile Reports estimating tool include:
- automates pile measurement using pictures from a cell phone, drone, plane or fixed camera
- data is accessed and shared on a web portal
- a dashboard populated with photographs, site statistics and materials reports with vital information on the volume, tonnage and condition risks for each pile
- scalable from five to more than 500 piles for one site or for multiple locations managed by a company
Visit www.binmaster.com for more information.
Morbark iQ-View Smart Controller.
Morbark LLC, Winn, Michigan, is now offering the iQ-View Smart Controller on its 3-liter gas engines for the Beever M12R, M12D and M12RX models of brush chippers. Features of the iQ-View include:
- smart display and controller designed to present engine and machine parameters to the operator and control the chipper’s auto- feed function
- user can select four parameters to display simultaneously
- a second screen can be set to display four additional parameters
- on-screen diagnostics can be used to troubleshoot system issues
Visit www.morbark.com for more information.
Best Process Solutions vibratory magnet feeder line.
Brunswick, Ohio-based Best Process Solutions (BPS) says its vibratory magnet feeders are being deployed to help sort materials created by the electronic scrap shredding process. Features of the line include:
- stainless steel feeders designed to prevent the magnetization of the material
- dual-motor operation for counter-rotation for linear material movement
- can be customized to existing plant schematics of all sizes
- ideal for recycling centers
Visit www.bpsvibes.com for more information.
Rotochopper B-66 horizontal grinder.
Rotochopper, St. Martin, Minnesota, manufactures industrial wood waste grinding equipment. The B-66 can transform a range of raw materials into mulch, animal bedding and more. Features of the B-66 include:
- colorizer that injects water and colorant directly into the grinding chamber
- screen change system that lets operators switch screens at ground level with no need for overhead lifting equipment, fasteners or special tools
- track and dolly system that switches from road travel on tires to site navigation on tracks
- engine options include 755 to 1,050 horsepower diesel engine or 500 to 1,000 horsepower electric motor(s)
Visit www.rotochopper.com for more information.
CP Automation scrap handler remote controls.
United Kingdom-based CP Automation says its handheld cordless radio control units for cranes and hydraulic material handlers allow operators “to remain on the facility floor out of range of load swings and potentially dropped loads.” Features of the remote-control units include:
- cordless flexibility that allows the operator to move to different locations
- cranes can be fitted with CP Automation and motion control products made by Magnetek Inc., United Kingdom, as an integrated package
- package can include power delivery systems, collision avoidance systems, radio remote control transmitters, motor gearboxes, failsafe brakes and variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- below-the-hook attachments such as magnets, grabs or C-hooks are able to be managed by a single operator
Visit www.cpaltd.net for more information.