Prab Auto-Take Up conveyor enhancement
Prab Inc., Kalamazoo, Michigan, has released the Auto-Take Up system as a conveyor enhancement. Features of the Auto-Take Up include:
Visit https://www.prab.com for more information.
EverestLabs RecycleOS tracking technology
Fremont, California-based EverestLabs has now made available RecycleOS, an artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled recovery-to-reuse operating system. Features of the system include:
- helps material recovery facilities (MRFs) recover more recyclable objects and enables consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers and package manufacturers to use more recycled content
- incorporates a robotic cell designed to deliver a 49 percent increase in recovery for MRFs compared with some robots of earlier vintage
- gathers data on every conveyor line for proactively improving plant operations
- allows companies and MRFs to measure and track goals across their operations
Visit https://www.everestlabs.ai for more information.
Untha America ZR preshredders
Untha America, Hampton, New Hampshire, has released its ZR two-shaft shredder, which is engineered for multishift, continuous preshredding. Features of the ZR include:
- independent, bidirectional shaft rotation to grab, shear and liberate material in forward and reverse
- modular, quick-change cutting table design offers versatility
- low-speed, high-torque drive can handle severe-duty applications with a high level of shredder and plant availability
- supplied with the Untha Eco Power Drive with water-cooled synchronous motors
Visit https://www.untha-america.com/en for more information.
Sennebogen 835 G Hybrid material handler
Germany-based material handling equipment maker Sennebogen has introduced the 835 G Hybrid material handler. Features of the 835 G include:
- a 188-kilowatt Stage V diesel engine and what Sennebogen is calling its Green Hybrid energy recovery system
- aimed at applications in scrap and timber handling as well as port operations
- allows for additional working speed and increased handling performance while offering a reduction of around 30 percent in fuel costs
- structured machine design and central maintenance points make components more accessible
Visit https://www.sennebogen.com/en for more information.