Metso M&J F320 shredder
Helsinki, Finland-based Metso Outotec has introduced the M&J F320 to target the production of alternative fuels like refuse-derived fuel (RDF) or solid recovered fuel (SRF). Features of the new shredder include:
- a unique cutting system that requires minimal daily maintenance
- generates a limited amount of heat, so operators can avoid downtime due to encountering materials such as molten plastic
- easy access to the shaft from both sides for servicing and cleaning, and the knife blocks have been designed for easy replacement
- 35 percent lower operating expenses, low total installed power requirements and low operational energy costs
Visit https://www.metso.com for more information.
Cat M320 wheeled excavator
Cat, Deerfield, Illinois, says its new M320 wheeled excavator is designed to optimize performance and efficiency at the job site. Features of the wheeled excavator include:
- up to 9 percent more swing torque than the Cat M320F to get work done faster
- longer wheelbase increases operating stability and improves machine ride at speeds reaching 21.7 mph
- upgrades in machine design reduce the time needed for daily maintenance, while extended filter life and longer service intervals maximize machine uptime availability at the job site
- powered by a 174 horsepower Cat C4.4 engine that meets EU Stage V and U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions standards
Visit https://www.caterpillar.com for more information.
Fairbanks Scales ACC-3300 quad loadcell launcher
Fairbanks Scales Inc., Overland Park, Kansas, has announced the launch of the ACC-3300 quad load cell controller (QLC). Features of the ACC-3300 include:
- created to enhance the performance of industrial floor scales, tank scales and hopper scales
- offers monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities
- cell-addressed information allows for the immediate identification of issues, reducing service time and improving scale uptime
- allows for real-time load cell diagnostics and identification of load cell issues
Visit https://www.fairbanks.com for more information.
Eagle International Eagle Edge 360
Eagle International, Lyons, Nebraska, has debuted the Eagle Edge 360, which is designed to produce high-quality mulch from the treads and sidewalls of over-the-road (OTR) tires. Features of the Eagle Edge 360 include:
- multiple rasp heads in three locations at varying angles increase the surface area that can be claimed as mulch and speed up cycle times
- can shred rubber mulch from the tread and sidewall simultaneously
- uses semi-automation through PLCs to maximize efficiency by providing consistent pressure and tire rotation to remove mulch evenly across the whole surface of the tread
- operators can control rasp angle and depth with a remote function
Visit https://eagle-equipment.com for more information.