Binmaster BM-25 Diaphragm Level Switch
The BM-25 Diaphram Level Switch from Binmaster, based in Lincoln, Nebraska, is designed to save operators time and increase efficiency by monitoring bin levels. The BM-25 indicates when materials levels are too low or too high, thus “taking the guesswork out of material management,” the company says. Its features include:
- a pressure-sensitive micro switch that indicates when material reaches a certain level
- a silicone diaphragm paired with a nylon housing that is designed to protect the switch from damage from materials, increasing the product’s durability
- the ability to be wired to a horn, light or alarm panel to alert operators when levels are too low or high
- the ability to detect clogs in chutes and conveyors, minimizing downtime for operators
Visit www.binmaster.com for more information.
Starlight Software Solutions cloud-based software system
With roll-off haulers and recyclers in mind, Starlight Software Solutions, Denver, has released a new version of its routing and fleet management software, which is now entirely cloud-based and backed by Amazon Web Services (AWS). Features of the new software include:
- a tool for creating reports on key metrics with simplified drag-and-drop functionality
- the ability to scale for growth, thanks to AWS cloud storage infrastructure
- a software hub for routing, customer service, billing, in-cab functions and quick reporting
- the ability to apply systemwide settings or create separate systems for different business functions
Visit www.starlightsoftwaresolutions.com for more information.
Rehrig Pacific’s OceanCore 95-gallon container
Los Angeles-based Rehrig Pacific’s OceanCore 95-gallon container is one member of the company’s line of containers featuring post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic. The containers include a variety of features that make them easy to use and track in the field, including:
- up to 40 percent PCR, including up to 10 percent ocean-bound plastics, which can help meet sustainability goals sought by municipalities
- a continuous one-piece handle that provides a strong gripping area designed to provide optimum control of a fully loaded cart
- imprinted bar codes and serial numbers that facilitate work order and inventory control
- the option to include a radio frequency identification tag to integrate with Rehrig Pacific’s RVision tracking software
Visit www.rehrigpacific.com for more information.
Explore the September 2022 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Waste Today
- GreenWaste acquires Hayward Transfer Station
- Ironclad acquires Adler Tank Rentals
- Michigan announces $800,000 more in community recycling grants
- Striving for efficiency
- New year, new ideas
- NYC mayor announces citywide curbside compost collection
- Recycleye raises $17M in Series A funding
- Facility for hard-to-recycle materials to open in Harrisville, New York