Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste handling equipment. With thousands of employees and dozens of facilities across the continent, Wastequip has built a reputation for expertise and innovation. Privately held, Wastequip is the only manufacturer to offer a full line of steel and plastic products to collect, handle and transport nearly all types of waste and recyclables.
10 BRANDS ACROSS THE WASTE INDUSTRY
- Amrep: The most durable and reliable truck bodies in the business;
- Accurate: The best choice for the transport and disposal of environmentally sensitive material;
- ConFab: Your source for high-performance, purpose-built steel containers;
- Galbreath: The waste industry leader in manufacturing hoists, container handlers and trailers;
- Wastebuilt: The "go-to" source for OEM and aftermarket parts in the waste industry;
- Mountain Tarp: Tarping systems made to the highest standards of performance;
- Pioneer: Creator of the Rack n' Pinion truck tarp system and the gold standard in the waste industry;
- Toter: The industry leader in cart solutions, roto-molded for extreme durability and longevity;
- Wastequip: North America's leading manufacturer of steel containers, compactors and waste handling equipment; and,
- Wastequip WRX: Best in class for maintenance, repair and parts for garbage trucks, hoists, and tarping systems.
Covering North America with a continent-wide manufacturing footprint and an extensive dealer and service center network, Wastequip offers more local support, faster return to uptime, greater parts availability and rapid-response manufacturing. We also offer flexible purchasing options and up to 100 percent financing at great rates. See how the Wastequip family of brands can help take care of all your waste, service, hauling and financing needs today.
Learn more at: TRY.WASTEQUIP.COM/ALL-IN-ONE