Harmony introduces intermediate liquid extraction baler

Baler has been designed to meet the needs of professionals in the bottling, brewing and contract packaging industries.

Harmony Enterprises, Harmony, Minnesota, listened to the needs of professionals in the bottling, brewing and contract packaging industries to create a liquid extraction baler that fills a gap in the product destruction industry.  The ExtractPack Pro combines years of expertise in both vertical baler and liquid extraction baler technology into one ultimate beverage baler, according to a Harmony news release.

The baler perforates, drains and creates mill-sized bales of aluminum, PET (polyethylene terephthalate) and TetraPak containers of multiple sizes.  The baler can be ground fed or conveyor fed and can be set to cycle automatically for large volumes of product.

The ExtractPack Pro is manufactured with 90 percent of all structural parts being made of the highest quality stainless steel. The remaining 10 percent of steel parts are coated with durable "steelit gray" paint to resist corrosion and wear.

With its vertical orientation, this innovative intermediate liquid extraction baler provides the same high -volume efficiency with a reduced operational space requirement. The large 254.5-gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir is conveniently located under the conveyor and behind the machine to maximize space.

All safety switches, ultrasonic sensors, fittings, conduit and proximity switches are waterproof.  The ExtractPack Pro is custom designed with stainless steel splash guards, safety covers and a power unit weather cover that allow for liquid runoff and use in the harshest of environments.

Share This Content