Wastelinq Inc., a Houston-based company that delivers innovative technology solutions for the environmental services industry, has acquired the EnviroWare and TerraLink suites of waste management software from Contemporary Software Inc.
“The addition of these great waste industry software solutions to our existing industrial and hazardous waste software applications positions Wastelinq as a leader in the digital transformation of the environmental services industry,” Wastelinq Vice President of Sales and Business Development Sean Easton says.
EnviroWare, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, was developed for the hazardous waste industry in 1994. Throughout its history, EnviroWare has worked with major providers of hazardous waste services to produce a feature-rich enterprise-wide hazardous waste management solution.
TerraLink, Portland, Maine, provides customers with proven software that minimizes the liability associated with hazardous waste management and enables efficient communication between business partners and regulators.
These offerings will join Wastelinq’s software applications and its industry-leading network technology-enabled services to optimize and streamline industrial and hazardous waste industry processes for generators, transporters, brokers and treatment, storage and disposal facilities.
“Our mission is to digitize, standardize, automate and optimize the environmental services industry,” Wastelinq President Chris Ewing says. “We look forward to joining Network services to the established legacy of delighting customers that are hallmarks of EnviroWare and TerraLink.”
Latest from Waste Today
- Department of Energy announces biofuels funding
- NED acquires Carolina Equipment Rental, Sales & Service
- Stellar opens new parts distribution center
- DTG Recycle acquires Clayton-Ward Co. in Oregon
- Waste Harmonics acquires New Market Waste Solutions
- Vermeer launches CS3500 contaminant separator
- BrightSuite to build solar panel system at closed landfill in Henrico County, Virginia
- CheckSammy launches carbon offset marketplace