One Rock Capital Partners, New York, has announced that one of its affiliates has completed its acquisition of EnviroServe Inc., a national provider of environmental and waste management services based in Cleveland, from Savage, a global provider of supply chain infrastructure and services.
EnviroServe provides environmental remediation, waste management and emergency response services from more than 35 locations across the U.S. The company says it is committed to creating valued partnerships with customers to help them solve their complex, environmentally sensitive issues in a safe and sustainable manner.
"EnviroServe has established itself as a reliable partner for its customers as they address a wide range of environmental challenges," says Tony W. Lee, managing partner at One Rock. "Our extensive experience in the business and environmental services sectors as well as with corporate carve-outs positions us well to work with EnviroServe to grow and scale the business. We are excited to collaborate with EnviroServe's leadership team and provide the strategic and operational resources necessary to enhance its operational capabilities and expand its geographic footprint."
Nathan Savage, sector president of environmental for Savage, will be stepping down from his post at the company to lead EnviroServe as CEO.
Latest from Waste Today
- Department of Energy announces biofuels funding
- NED acquires Carolina Equipment Rental, Sales & Service
- Stellar opens new parts distribution center
- DTG Recycle acquires Clayton-Ward Co. in Oregon
- Waste Harmonics acquires New Market Waste Solutions
- Vermeer launches CS3500 contaminant separator
- BrightSuite to build solar panel system at closed landfill in Henrico County, Virginia
- CheckSammy launches carbon offset marketplace