Terex Ecotec, with U.S. headquarters in Newton, New Hampshire, announced that Midwest Crushing & Screening will now represent the brand in Wisconsin, expanding on its current territory in Illinois. Midwest Crushing & Screening, with headquarters in Crestwood, Illinois, will immediately assume responsibilities for sales, rentals, service and parts related to Terex Ecotec equipment.
Terex Ecotec’s product portfolio consists of shredders, trommel screens, recycling screens, metal separators, and conveyors.
Midwest Crushing & Screening has supplied mobile materials processing equipment to Illinois and Wisconsin since 2008. They offer rental equipment, parts, on-site service, and freighting services. In addition to expanding their territory coverage of Terex Ecotec, Midwest Crushing & Screening will soon be opening the doors of its new location in Polk, Wisconsin.
“Midwest Crushing & Screening is already a proven dealership in their regional environmental markets,” says George Wilcox, sales and marketing director at Terex Ecotec. “We’re glad that the timing of this territory expansion will coincide with the opening of their new facility in Polk, Wisconsin.”
Latest from Waste Today
- NYC Mayor announces citywide curbside compost collection
- Recycleye raises $17M in Series A funding
- Facility for hard-to-recycle materials to open in Harrisville, New York
- Fort Worth, Texas, considers installing LFG collection system
- Invalua introduces technology to establish Scope 3 emissions baselines
- Caterpillar announces 2 new board members
- Wastequip expands ContainerPros’ nationwide footprint
- Recycling Today Media Group launches the Battery and Critical Metals Recycling Conference